• CollecToons collects personal information when you register with CollecToons. • When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, and birth date.When you register with CollecToons and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. • CollecToons automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, CollecToons cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
• When a child under age 13 attempts to register with CollecToons, we ask the child to have a parent or guardian create a CollecToons Account for them, or to assist them in creating an account. • CollecToons does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• CollecToons may set and access CollecToons cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
• You can edit some of your CollecToons account information. • We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the CollecToons service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the CollecToons Newsletter, that are considered part of your CollecToons account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. • You cannot delete your CollecToons account. If your account is inactive for 6 months, it will automatically be deleted from our system.
Confidentiality and Security
• We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
• CollecToons may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your CollecToons account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.